Before you arrive
- Don't shave 8 hours before (salt can sting open cuts).
- Nothing to bring but an open mind.
- Everything you need is provided (towel, ear plugs, shampoo, conditioner, and q-tips).
- Swimsuit not necessary.
- As little caffeine as possible before.
- Light meal an hour before your float (suggested, but not necessary).
- Arrive about 10 minutes before your float to get checked in and acquainted with the space.
When you arrive / float preparation
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time. We will greet you, offer a tour and answer any of your questions; we want you to feel welcome and relaxed.
- Once you enter the float room, remove your clothes and all jewelry. Shower to remove oils, fragrances and hair products; all shower and float essentials are provided for you.
- Dry your face to avoid distracting water droplets, insert your foam ear plugs and step into the tank.
- Lie back, resting your head into the water, legs extended and arms over your head or extended at your side. Your ears will be under the water line, but your face will remain above it. Find what’s comfortable for you.
- The audio will gently fade on and a chime will sound when your session is complete.
- Exit the tank, then shower again to remove any salty residue. Once you’re dressed, please exit the room to make way for our next floater.
- No need to rush away; continue to relax in the quiet room or enjoy some conversation in our communal area. Tea and water are provided.
After your float
After the float is over feel free to hang out, read, chat,or just bask in your post-float glow.
Stay as long or as little as you like after your float is over.